Friday 14 July 2006

Friday 14 July 2006
INTERNET OF INTEREST #3

Hope you're enjoying the recent run of DVD reviews! I hope to continue this ongoing feature, with a mix of new and old releases that take my fancy. Let me know if you have any requests for reviews I have in my collection. I have included links to all the reviews in the right-side column, together with links to all of my Doctor Who series 2 reviews.

Now, here are some informative and interesting media-related links from around the globe:

4D Cinema: a Bavarian cinema with totally immersive surround sound unlike anything you've ever heard in your life!

Memory Stick Movies: does this spell the end for UMD already?

Bollywood Spoof: check out this parody of those all-singing Bollywood films!

Blu-Ray and HD-DVD: Looks like Warners will embrace both new formats...

Cinema Etiquette: phones off, no talking, no noisy sweets, etc...

Transformers Script Review: want to see what they think of next year's Michael Bay adap?