Monday 11 June 2007

Monday 11 June 2007

COMIN' TO AMEEEEEERICAAA

The blog will be taking a break on Wednesday (12 Jun) for a few weeks, as I fly away to sunny Columbus, Ohio, U.S.A.

It's been a lifelong ambition to visit the States, although I'd prefer a trip to one of the big cities*, but will instead touch down in Middle America. The real America. So I'm told. Just as long as it's not like Deliverance, I'll be fine. Seriously, the moment I hear anything resembling a banjo, I'm back on the plane!

Due to my summer expedition**, all blog activity will cease on 12 June and resume sometime around 2 July. This means the season 3 reviews of Doctor Who will be suspended and the final (Alternate) Apprentice sketch will, unfortunately, never exist. For the record, I'm backing Kristina to win.

I hear the Americans have the internet too, so I'll try and post a few blogs on my adventure if I get a chance. So please check back from time to time. :-)


* There's a brief stopover in New York City, so I'll have my nose pressed up against a departure lounge window, staring dreamily at the skyskrapers...

** I realize this isn't a Blue Peter-style event, but the child in me thinks it is. Kind of.