Friday 1 June 2007

Friday 1 June 2007
I got a bizarre text message today...

It read:

Ali! Hey nick here! Hws ur hlf trm goin? Iv bn revisin ldz! Well I ope ur gd wot u bin up 2 in da hols? tb luv ya xxx

Hmmm. Now, clearly my name isn't Ali and the last half term I had was 10 years ago. so it was a simple mistake on the mysterious Nick's part.

However, I replied:*

Hi nick! Im good thx - but dont think txting is gud idea in hols. Dont want 2 speak 2 u anymore. soz but 4 da best cya

Cruel I know, but I like to think I'm injecting spice into their relationship. I can imagine the tension when they bump into each other at school next week. Hehehe. It'll give them a few laughs once they figure out what's happened, won't it?
Or they could just break-up; Nick convinced Ali's a git and Ali convinced Nick's a nutter.


* Don't fret, I didn't reply in actuality. I didn't even send a "you've got the wrong guy" message to explain anything. I'm tight, but I'm not a monster.