Sunday 30 September 2007

31 Days Of Dread

Sunday 30 September 2007
Starting tomorrow, Dan's Media Digest is having a scary theme for October!

I'm calling it "31 Days Of Dread"…

The idea is – every day, there will be a post about something spooky from the world of media; from frightening films and terrifying TV, to monstrous music videos and horrific home-videos…

I will include as many links, trivia, photos and video as I can -- so each "Day Of Dread" should be something worth checking out, as it builds towards Halloween on 31 October.

My 31 choices aren't set in stone yet, so if you have anything scary you think people will get a kick out of, feel free to send me it at danowen79 @ hotmail.com (delete spaces). I will credit all contributors.

Oh, and I'd love it if people could share their own spooky experiences in the Comments area every day. I'm a sucker for a good, real-life ghost story! Do you have one to share?

Viewer discretion is advised, as some content may be unsuitable for minors. A Parental Advisory logo will accompany anything likely to alarm.