Monday 3 September 2007

Have A Break, Have A [Generic Chocolate Product]

Monday 3 September 2007
Well, I'm on holiday this week -- yay!

Normal service will resume next week, but I'm not out of the country, so there should be some posts while I'm "away". Just not as many as usual, although I have developed O.C.B recently. Some of the TV reviews may also be a little late.

It's been a record-breaking time for DMD recently, with my hit-counter stats going through the roof (well, 200 page-loads every day) which is fantastic stuff.

While I never started this blog to get excited about stats, it's very nice that a growing number of people are reading. It makes it worthwhile. A year ago, only a hardcore group of 20-30 were regularly surfing my way, so it's been wonderful to see the traffic increase this summer.

Oh, and a special thank you if you've linked to DMD from your own blog or website. Let me know so I return the favour! You scratch my back, etc...

Anyway, that's all for now, but please keep checking back for updates...


* Obsessive Compulsive Blogging