Sunday 12 July 2009

"If we took a holiday...."

Sunday 12 July 2009
I'm officially on holiday now until next Sunday (19 July), but I'm not going anywhere special (i.e, abroad) so there will be some updates. My reviews for Chuck and Twin Peaks won't be affected, but there will probably be delays for everything else (particularly True Blood, but also Mitchell & Webb and Psychoville.)

Also, I'm still at the mercy of a BBC America publicist when it comes to that Russell T. Davies interview I mentioned last week, but he's trying to arrange something for Monday or Tuesday. Ain't It Cool News have first dibs on the piece, but I'm going to try and squeeze in some additional questions for British fans who have seen Children Of Earth, and then repost the interview here (unabridged, transcript style.) I have a decent list of questions that covers most bases now, but if you have a great question you want me to ask RTD, now's your last chance to send me it (via Twitter is best.)