Monday 28 September 2009

Normal service resumes... well, until Sunday

Monday 28 September 2009
I'm back, but not for long. Yes, just as the new TV season gets into its swing, my social calendar goes into overdrive and "real world" work comes my way! I just got back from my Pinewood Studios trip (which I'll blog about separately), and now my V+ box is bulging with all the shows I missed at the weekend...

I'm going to try and catch-up with Fringe, Peep Show and both Strictly Come Dancing's tonight, before watching Flash Forward's premiere live on Five, and get some reviews up by tomorrow. Then I'll tackle Merlin and Dexter tomorrow, for review on Wednesday. Time allowing, I may also catch-up with Harper's Island tomorrow, but if not I'll watch the latest double-bill on Wednesday and review for Thursday.

That should hopefully get me straight, but I also have to try and fit in a writing assignment, which will take priority if needs be. It's all a bit hectic right now, not helped by the fact I'm on holiday from 4-11 October (yep, you guessed it, that assignment's going to eat into my holiday because the deadline's 9 Oct!), so expect disruption and delays until the middle of next month. Then, fingers crossed, it should be plain sailing 'till Christmas.