Saturday 26 September 2009

Weekend Break

Saturday 26 September 2009
There will be no blog updates today or tomorrow, meaning my scheduled reviews of Fringe, Peep Show, Merlin, Strictly Come Dancing and (possibly) Harper's Island will be delayed. Considering the amount of new TV around right now, don't be surprised if this has a knock-on effect throughout next week as I catch-up, so I ask for your patience.

The reason for this disruption? Well, I'm off on a weekend trip to Pinewood Studios, so if I see anyone famous I'll try and take a photo. It's not that likely, because security's tighter than a miserly duck's arse (so I don't think cameras are even allowed), but I'll apparently be drinking in a pub frequented by film stars. So maybe Daniel Craig will drop in for a swift pint and I'll manage to surrepticiously snap him...