Monday 26 April 2010

Sorry about the lack of updates

Monday 26 April 2010
Well, relatively speaking. There's just a few "quiet periods" in the week now, plus I've been watching a lot of TV I'm either not reviewing (Damages, The Good Wife, FlashForward), or plan to review as a season overview (In Treatment, The Wire.) Rest assured there will be plenty of updates tomorrow: Breaking Bad, Glee, The Pacific and a special preview of La La Land.

It's also worth mentioning that, because Sky are taking a week's break with Lost this Friday, I won't be doing likewise, so my reviews will slip into US-pace. See what happens when you take unnecessary breaks, Sky? You lose viewers! I may also publish my Lost reviews closer to ABC's Tuesday night premieres (maybe Thursday) as a result of that schedule change, but it depends on time. (Update: see comments for misunderstanding here, as ABC are likewise taking a break.)

Finally, my big "Top Secret News" will hopefully be revealed sometime this week...