Thursday 15 July 2010

Status update

Thursday 15 July 2010
As I mentioned earlier this week when I got back from Cyprus, I'm still technically on holiday, so that's why the quantity of posts is still much lower than usual. My plan is to catchup with True Blood and Persons Unknown this Saturday, for a probable Sunday review. Then I'll double-bill the Spartacus episodes I've missed for early next week. That should get me back ontop of things and next week should be a return to normality.

Still planning to season review The Good Wife and Firefly at some point this summer, and I may find time to review Inception this weekend. Oh, and Chris Howard promises he'll get me his review of last week's Desperate Housewives finale in the next few days, so there's that. So yes, lots of activity to come, hope the fortnight's relative slowness hasn't been too bothersome. The break does me good. I was pleased to find the blog's stats didn't slip while I was away, at any rate.