Friday 22 July 2011

Trailer: DEXTER, season 6 – He'll Make You A Believer

Friday 22 July 2011


"Yes. It's begun."

After the disappointing tease and the arty promo, we finally have a full-blooded trailer for the sixth season of Showtime's Dexter, which premiered at San Diego Comic-Con. I've said all I can say about this show, but I can't deny this looks like a big improvement over season 5, and potentially season 4 if Edward James Olmos's character is as absorbing as John Lithgow's. Pleased to see the visuals seem more creative and dark, reminding me of the show's dark and pulpy first season. Later years basked in the warm Miami sunshine too much for my taste, as I much prefer the neon-lit nightlife feel of the city on camera. (Not that it's the real Miami, of course.)


If you have anything left to say about Dexter, say it below. This trailer has restored some of my enthusiasm, I must admit. Has it done the same for you?