Tuesday 17 January 2012

A short break...

Tuesday 17 January 2012
I'm afraid there's an unscheduled break from today (17 Jan) until Sunday. My dad's very sick, having been fighting cancer for the past four months, and the outlook has taken a turn for the worse a week before a planned operation. In fact, the doctors have said he probably only has months left.

I'm sure everyone will understand that blogging isn't a big priority for me now, although I'm sure it'll be a good way to take my mind off a few things over the difficult months ahead.

I will catch-up with missed shows next week (Alcatraz, Fringe, Mad DogsChuck, etc), but obviously there are going to be erratic periods where I'm unable or unwilling to write anything.

Things have taken on a different perspective. Please remember to appreciate the people in YOUR life.