Monday 1 April 2013

Audioboo: DOCTOR WHO's 'The Bells of Saint John'

Monday 1 April 2013
I'm often asked about maybe recording a podcast to accompany DMD, but I'm not comfortable doing that. Writing's more my medium, because putting something on the internet in audio/visual form is more permanent. (I can easily rewrite and fix a blog post's text, but a podcast is less changeable once it's published.)

But hey, it's Easter Weekend and I had a few minutes to kill this afternoon, so I recorded an Audioboo about Doctor Who's "The Bells of Saint John". Consider this an unlikely experiment...

So.. click here, then hear me try to marshal my thoughts on the fly (unscripted), with a time-limit in the back of my mind. Can you feel the mild sense of panic?

You can even follow my Audioboo feed here, should I perhaps do more of these. Feedback welcome, but be kind.