Sunday 21 July 2013

Time for a well-deserved summer break

Sunday 21 July 2013
It's been very hot this July, so I'm taking advantage and having a well-deserved break. A genuinely good summer doesn't happen often in the UK, and I need something to replace my disastrous non-trip to Spain a few months ago!

As always, I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be able to do while I'm "away" (i.e. still in the UK, but doing other things). I'd usually provide videos from the San Diego Comic-Con that's currently happening, but may not have time to now. I'll try and catch-up with all the television I've missed when I get back on 29 July, of course.

My weekly Angel/Buffy reviews will go ahead as usual this Thursday (but I'll probably take a fortnight's break from those when I get back), as will Monday's regular TV Picks. In the meantime, I hope some of you take this opportunity to peruse DMD's extensive archive of film and TV reviews. If that doesn't appeak, please follow me on Twitter. Or how about following me on Letterboxd if you like short-form film reviews? There's a chance I'll catch Pacific Rim, The Wolverine and The World's End while I'm away, after all. Or one of those.

I hope you enjoy your week! Feel free to use this post as a place for any questions or off-topic discussions, as I really don't mind maintaining a commenting presence while I'm away.