Tuesday 11 February 2014

Buffyverse catchups returning soon

Tuesday 11 February 2014

I know many of you have been enjoying my occasional catch-ups of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, ongoing since August 2012, during which time I've digested a combined total of five seasons. They're relatively short, off-the-cuff reviews, written from the heart immediately after viewing, with only a tiny amount of research involved. The idea was to fill a gap in my pop-culture knowledge, but in a way that reflects a newcomer to those shows, only 15-years later—when David Boreanaz has developed some middle-age heft, Sarah Michelle Gellar's neck is wrinkling, and Willow's married Wesley in real life. Jinkies!

Anyway, said reviews are returning very soon. I've already started watching Buffy season 5 and Angel season 2, and just need to create a sizeable gap between viewing and blogging to feel comfortable with. There's always a chance my viewing schedule will suddenly become overwhelmed with new stuff (which takes priority), so I'm trying to get lots of reviews under my belt as a buffer zone.

That's all I really have to say. Expect my Buffyverse reviews to return later this month, most likely on Thursdays again. You can check out my previous reviews here and here.